Things I Wish I Knew Before I Started College:
1. You really WILL learn who your true friends are. They’re the ones that will actually keep in touch
2. The Freshman 15 is a MYTH. Basic fact: You eat, binge drink, and don’t work out? YOU WILL GET FAT. Really, it’s quite simple.
3. DISSECT the dinning hall food before you actually ingest it. My friend once found a screw in his mashed potatoes
4. DON’T ever help a guy with laundry. He probably already knows how to do it, and just wants to get some, and if he doesn’t? Then he’s clearly an idiot and not worth your brain capacity.
5. Guys WILL try and fuck you over. Yes, I mean physically. Even if you thought you weren’t attractive in high school, if you have a boobs and other womanly parts, boys will want you…and not your brain
6. You actually CAN skip class. Catch-Only occasionally.
7. Beer flows like water. But only if you’re female
8. Frat parties really are like the ones in the movies
9. DON’T dress up for class. Especially the early ones. You will look ridiculous.
10. STUDY for finals WELL in advance.